[Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C fails to build on Debian

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Frama-C fails to build on Debian
  • From: jscott at posteo.net (John Scott)
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 12:42:59 -0400

Hi,

I'm not the maintainer, just a prospective user taking a look, but Frama-C
hasn't been building from source in a while [1] and I couldn't find a bug for
it. It fails with
File "src/plugins/wp/ProverWhy3.ml", line 131, characters 29-45:
131 |   Why3.(Term.t_const Number.(const_of_big_int (BigInt.of_string
(Z.to_string z)))) Why3.Ty.ty_int
Error: Unbound value const_of_big_int

I wonder if anyone's seen this issue, and how it should be debugged or what
information would be helpful for a bug report. The Debian issue has the full
build log as well.

Thanks,
John Scott

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=959599