[Frama-c-discuss] An upcoming tutorial on Frama-C - October 10, 2019 at FM 2019 in Porto

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] An upcoming tutorial on Frama-C - October 10, 2019 at FM 2019 in Porto
  • From: nikolaikosmatov at gmail.com (Nikolay Kosmatov)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:16:19 +0200

Dear Frama-C users and future users,

We are happy to announce an upcoming tutorial on Frama-C

  "*Formal Verification of IoT Software with Frama-C*"

that will take place

  on October 10, 2019
  at FM 2019: the 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods
  in Porto, Portugal
  http://formalmethods2019.inesctec.pt/?page_id=84

A description of the tutorial is available here.
<https://allanblanchard.github.io/tutorials/Tutorial-FM-19-Formal-Verification-of-IoT-Software-with-Frama-C.html>
We plan to post in a few days a link to a virtual machine (that we
recommend to download before the tutorial) containing tools and exercices.

Best regards,
Nikolai

For the tutorial presenters,
Allan Blanchard, Nikolai Kosmatov and Frédéric Loulergue