[Frama-c-discuss] Extra args in clang plugin

Hello,

Le mer. 16 janv. 2019 à 02:19, Subash Shankar <
subash.shankar at hunter.cuny.edu> a écrit :

> I am trying to use the clang plugin with my own additional include
> files. To do this, I am typing:
>    frama-c -fclang-cpp-extra-args="-I /opt/foo" hello.cpp
> However, it does not seem to be recognizing the extra argument. To
> confirm this, I also tried it with the -fclang-msg-key clang option, and
> it does not seem to be passing the argument to clang. This is with
> Chlorine+clang 0.0.6.
>
> Alternatively, is there a better way to bring in -I and -L options?

You're right, there is an issue with this option. Thanks for reporting
this, and sorry for the inconvenience.

For workarounds, please note that this option was meant to be used only if
you are parsing a mix of C and C++ files _and_ wish to have a separate set
of options for the C and C++ files. Otherwise, you can use the standard
-cpp-extra-args option which is taken into account by the frama-clang
plugin.

E tutto per oggi, a la prossima volta