[Frama-c-discuss] Release Beryllium 20090901

Hi,

thanks for the Beryllium release!

Regarding user-visible changes of Jessie, I like how new (and
obsolete) features are communicated in the GCC project: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/changes.html

They also have a table where they show which language features of the
upcoming new C++ standard are (or will be)
supported in which release: http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx0x.html
(As it happens there are some features where they have no plan yet,
and that is fine with me)

I wish there were a similar table for ACSL and Jessie.
Of course, I do not expect that a research project like Frama-C can
come up with a complete implementation of ACSL
in its early releases but still I like to see where the road goes.

Regards Jens