[Frama-c-discuss] Saving state of gWhy and reloading it later?

  • Subject: [Frama-c-discuss] Saving state of gWhy and reloading it later?
  • From: dmentre at linux-france.org (David MENTRE)
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:58:06 +0100

Hello,

I have proven a lot of properties on a C program using gWhy ("frama-c
-jessie-analysis -jessie-gui"). While most of properties are OK, I few
ones need some work. I need to look in detail at each one of them,
make appropriate modification in my code, re-compute assertions, etc.

Is there any way to save the whole state of gWhy (assertions proven or
not, texts display on the right frames), so as to reload it at a later
time? Re-computing the whole set of properties takes a loooonnng time.
:-) Once I've worked on an issue, I would like to work on the next one
that I have seen in my previous "prove all" pass.

I hope I'm clear.

Sincerely yours,
david